Today I will talk about my home 🏠.
We have a kitchen in the living room, a sink in a bath room, toilet, my room, my father and mother's bed room, and Balcony.
We have many things.
For Example ball, fish tank, globe, dinning table, chairs, table, backpack, speaker, slippers, frying pan, pot, refrigerator, soccer ball and trash bin.
What do you have at your home?
I am in an apartment.
I am living in the 20th floor.
My home tag is 2007.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...