12/25/2016

I saw a city.

Today I saw a city.
The city's name was called "Kokeshi no oka".
I saw 2 trains.
One was JR and the other one was eiden line.
It has a morter.
The picture is like this.
There are many trees, right?
What else you can find?
Of course, there are houses and shops.
There is a car also.
And I can see a railroad crossing.
Can you see the mountains.
I will show you the next picture.
What can you see?
I saw a cherry blossom.
And two people.
2 benches.
Flowers.
So do you know what place is it?
Of course, it is a park.
And also a train is very fast.
Do you know what type of train is it?
It is eiden line!
If you saw everything, it is like a real city.
I felt exited because I played a lot with my mother's friends.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...