12/07/2016

Computer program work shop.

Today I attended to the computer program workshop at apple store Shinsaibashi.
I saw BB-8.
And I saw a man controlling BB-8.
But the real BB-8 is bigger.
It was cool.
Have you ever watch StarWars?
I never watch.

Then, there was a program called "Hour of Code".
I saw a character called Moana.
Have you watched that movie?
I didn't watched that movie.
Maybe everybody don't know because that movie is on theater in 2017.
That code is fun because there are many series.
There are like Baymax, Elsa and Anna, things like that.
First, you drag the block to a space.
And then, you press run and you'll find if it's corect or not.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...