12/27/2016

Today I did a mini soccer

Today I did mini soccer.
It was my 2nd favorite sport.
I saw bombs so I avoid and shoot in the goal with an in-step-kick.
I told to my friend Bruce about the great shot.
Maybe I was the first great shotter.
Do you know why?
Because I am practicing soccer every Saturday.
The soccer teacher told me.
First, we did hand Janken with the soccer teacher.
Then we changed a little bit.
We did feet Janken.
Then, we played a game.
The game is = Don't be close from the white tiger.
Do you know who is the white tiger?
It is the soccer teacher!
Do you know why you don't be close from the soccer teacher?
Because he is going to bite you!
I'm feeling happy because tommorow, a visitor will come to my house.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...