7/28/2018

Crafts

Hello!
Today's topic is about the Crafts.
We showed you about the J - house blogs, right?

When I write that blog, I said about crafts.
We did good crafts.
And we made another craft!
The picture is like this.

It is a sheep!
When I went to the J - house for the first time, we learned about a story that a sheep ran away.
So we create that sheep that ran away.
There are many and many crafts like this.


Every one makes good crafts like this turkey.
We made other crafts.
Like the Jesus.
We learned Jesus so we made a Jesus craft.


Also this new craft.



These crafts are really nice.
Because I am good at crafts.
I made these crafts.
And I want to make more amazing crafts.
I also made a message for my mom and dad.
Ding Dong!
Oh it is time!
Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...