7/29/2018

Watti Watti!

What's guys!
Today I will read a book called Watti Watti!
Ok, there are quizzes!
Good for kids!
I will read 2 chapters!
Read the book.

Call the transportations!

All abord!
Beep Beep!
Ok!
What is this?


There are _____.
These ______ are made of electricity.
They roll their tires and do their jobs.
They float, fly and roll around!
Let's say the ______!
Car
Ambulance
Fire truck
Police car
Taxi
Bus
Airplane
Boat
Motor cycle

There are more and more ________.

Things that use electricity

If you want to be smart, you must learn electricity.
Electricity are flying around!
We use electricity a lot!
Lol!


Can you say the things that use electricity from the picture below?






Ok.
I did it.
Bye!!!






Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...