Hello!
Today, I built a game with Legos.
It looks like this.
These steering wheels are the controllers.
This steering wheels controllers are used for Mario Kart.
It took only 15 minutes.
We can pull out the Cartridge.
I use red.
I'l call the game "Monno Mots".
We can plug 5 controllers but we can plug 4, 3, 2 and 1!
It is very very big.
And nice.
Ding Dong!
Oh !
Bye!
7/10/2018
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...
