7/09/2018

I buy Mario Tennis Aces!

Hello!
Are you ready for the lesson?
Yes! 
Ok.
Mario, tell everyone what happened.
Okey Dokey!
So......
You can buy the Mario Tennis Aces.
 Yes!
So, first I will show you a video of......
Mario Tennis Aces!
DJ Mario Please show me the video.
Okey dokey!
Thank you, DJ Mario.
So the Controls are down.(Nintendo Switch only)

A = Top Spin
B = Slice
Y = Flat
L Stick up and X = Lob
L Stick down and X = Drop shot
R or ZR = Zone shot
L or LR = Special Shot
L stick = Run
R stick or L stick X X = Trick shot

There is a mode called Swing mode.
You can hold the Joy con like a racket.
There is another mode called Story mode.
You must defeat enemies with the tennis racket.
There is another mode called Online Tournament.
You battle with the world with Internet.
And there is many characters.
Oh my God!
It is the time to say Bye bye.
Bye!!!














Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...