7/17/2018

Mancou Building

Hello!
Welcome to my Mancou Building.
That house is not real.
But I say the Mancou Building is near the Mancou St. and it is in the Manchee street.
I took pictures from the 1st floor.
And it looks like this.
Ok, the bear and the panda is in the house.
But look!
There is the park.
The park is very famous in Manchee street.
Even it is a small street, there are 986 parks!
That is a lot.
Why there are many parks?
Because there are many children that want to play in the park.
And this Mancou Building is very famous.
It is a nice place.
In that Building, there are 20 people living.
You can't see the rest of the people.
Only 2 people is looking out the window.

Leo, Lunch time!
Oh it is 7:00.
I must eat lunch.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...