7/25/2018

I went to J-House.

Hello!
Today, I went to the J-House.
J- House is a church.⛪
But when I went there, it was a english school!
In there, we play dodge ball, Simon says..., and more games!
There were many Japanese people but there were foreign country people.
In lunch, we ate fried chicken, salad and many sushis.
We dance, sing, play, listen, speak, eat and make something there.
When we dance, we use lots of energy.
When we dance 2 songs or more, we will be tired.
But I like when we play games.
I played with my friends.
When I ate every thing, my tummy was full.
I was eating lunch speaking to the teacher.
That's all about J - House.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...