Hello!
There are summer holidays!
Umm..... Where should I go in the summer Holidays?
Ok!
Here is the list.
MY BEST 5 Where do you want to go list
1. I want to go to the pool!
2. I want to go Hokkaido and Tokyo!
3. I want to eat many watermelons!
4. I want to do many games.
5. I want to go to the park.
So that's the list.
I love eating watermelons in summer.
I love playing games too.
But if you play too much games, your eyes will hurt.
I will go to Hokkaido and Tokyo for sure.
I want to go to the park because it is a good day(sunny) so I like to play outside.
But Warning
Please bring your cap if you want to go to out side and please take your water or other drink.
Anyway, finish!
Bye!!!
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...