7/20/2018

It is summer holidays!

Hello!
There are summer holidays!
Umm..... Where should I go in the summer Holidays?
Ok!
Here is the list.

MY BEST 5 Where do you want to go list

1. I want to go to the pool!
2. I want to go Hokkaido and Tokyo!
3. I want to eat many watermelons!
4. I want to do many games.
5. I want to go to the park.

So that's the list.
I love eating watermelons in summer.
I love playing games too.
But if you play too much games, your eyes will hurt.
I will go to Hokkaido and Tokyo for sure.
I want to go to the park because it is a good day(sunny) so I like to play outside.
But Warning
Please bring your cap if you want to go to out side and please take your water or other drink.
Anyway, finish!
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...