7/18/2018

I will go to Kidzania

Hello!
Today, I will go to........
Kidzania!
I will go to a place, Koshien.
To go to Kidzania!
In Kidzania, kids will do the jobs that the working people will do.
Koshien is really far from my house so I must go by train.
It is my second time and my father will take a 360 degree camera or a video.
If you go to Kidzania, you will probably see the fire department.
The fire department is famous.
And also the Medical things and the police department is famous.
Ok, what do we have other jobs in Kidzania Koshien?
Oh, there is the Pizza shop and the ECC and the um.....
Oh! It is the news caster.
But there are many and many other jobs to do.
Like the electric things.
It is near to the Hanshin Stadium.
Ok. That's all for today.
Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...