8/10/2018

Shizuoka Trip Day 1

Hello guys!!!
August tenth, I went to Shizuoka.
I will stay at Shizuoka for 5 days.
I went with my father.
I will tell you about my day.
Today, Morning , I was glad I rent the car.
I went to Shizuoka.
It took a long time.
We rest at the Kusatsu Service Area.
We buy many foods at 7- Eleven.
While I rode the car, we saw a huge lake connected to the ocean.
It was beautiful.
We went to the toilet.(There is  a building near the lake.)
I put my feet into the lake.
The water was very cold.
I saw a dead fish near me.
Then, we rode the car again and went to a parking.
We parked we're car and slept in the car.
It was a good day.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...