8/15/2018

Shizuoka Trip Day 4

Hello!
Shizuoka Trip Day 4, It was also a fun day!
I woke up and went to the bath.
Then, I went to the coin laundry and wash the clothes.
While the laundry is washing, I went to the fish market.
I went to the restaurant and eat Kaisendon.
It was delicious.
Then, we went to Kakegawa and went to Kakegawa Bird park.
In the bird park, We saw a bird show.
Even a penguin could fly 10 cm!
But, the other bird can do many good tricks!
A bird stopped on my hand and ate the bird food!
It was cute!
I did the food to the birds.
Then, dr. fish ate my feet.
It tikled!
And after that, I touched the emu.
The emu was like dinosaurs.
Then we saw some of the bird show and ate Shaved Ice.
It was a fun day!
Bye!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...