8/07/2018

Watti Watti FINAL!!!!!!

Hello guys!
This is the Watti Watti FINAL!!!!!
Can you believe that?
I am so sad....😢😢😢😱😱😱😱
Ok.
Today I will read one Chapter.

Things in my town

Beep Beep!
In the world, we have the continents.
In the continent, we have the countries.
In the country, we have the state.
In the state, we have the town / country side/ city what ever.
In that town, we have the house, cars bla bla.
What are these?(The picture)


These are C - T -   S - G - S
These City signs are to guide you.
And the transportation and the building!!!!
These things are really noisy.
Any way, in the building, we have the restaurants and shops!!!
The car is faster than walking so everyone likes to go with cars.

I read it!!
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...