8/17/2018

I went to grandmas house!

Hello!
After the Shizuoka trip, I went to my grandmas house!
When I went there, there was my cousin!
We played many fun things!
After the first day, we woke up and  ate break fast!
I ate bread and vegetables!
Then, we opened a game called " Find the posters!"
Me and my cousin was the referee.
Every one find all the posters in 1 hour but I did the cross game.
The cross game was you must touch a very goowy thing for 3 minutes!
Then, my cousin went back home.
I catch frogs!
And native Japanese crayfish!
Then, I watch TV.
I made a card for my grandma.
And we went back home.
We bought new soccer shoes and a kanji skill drill book.
That`s my story.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...