8/09/2018

Tomorrow I will go to a trip!

Hello!
Tomorrow I will go to a trip.
When I finish the blog, I will go to a mall and buy a trip book.
And then I will prepare what things I must / want to take to the trip.
I wanted to go to Hokkaido but the we didn't`t buy an airplane ticket.
Why I will go to a trip?
Because it is Summer Holidays!!!
Maybe I will buy something at the mall.
Like slime, playing things, and more!!
But I didn't`t decide where to go and what to take and how to go.
And also.....
I will do programming!
After I prepare for the trip.
I am looking forward to it.
It must be really fun!
I must make a memory.
I will post my blog also when I go for a trip.
Uh oh.
It is the time to say Bye.
Bye!!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...