8/06/2018

Trip to tokyo day 2

Hello Guys!!!!!!!
I slept in the hotel and woke up today!
First, I did VR and then, I ate breakfast.
I went to the toilet and one bin was breaked in small parts. I wanted to go to the toilet , but of that problem, I couldn't go to the toilet so I used the room's toilet.
Then, I was finding my lost hat!!!!I found it and I went to the museum(not the same museum I went yesterday) and saw many things like the symbols we see in our town.The best floor (the museum was separated with floors) was 1st floor and the 3rd floor . Then I rode many train(not shinkansen) . Then I ate lunch and dinner(I didn't ate lunch) . And then, I rode the  Shinkansen and went back home.

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...