8/13/2018

Shizuoka Trip Day 3

Hello!
First, I woke up at 3:00 and rode in the car.
We went to a restaurant to eat Fujinomiya Fried noodles.
We stopped the car at the parking and slept.
In the morning, I went cycling to Yamanakako.
Yamanakako is a lake.
When I see from the steep mountain, it was big but when I cycled there, it was small.
That was weird.
I cycled to a steep mountain.
I saw the beautiful nature from the top.



Then, we went to an amusement park .
The name was Fuji - Q Highland.
It has Thomas land, scary hospital and more!


My best 3!

MY BEST 3

1. snow sled!
2. Thomas and Percy ride
3. Tekkotsbanchou

It was fun!
Then, we went to a cottage.
I went to a bath, and read books and slept.
It was a very fun day like Day 2.
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...