8/20/2018

I went to Suzuka Circuit

Bello!
Today, I went to Suzuka Circuit.
Suzuka Circuit is like this.
I did the bicycle race.
First, I was slow because there was a slope.
I was 13rd.
But then, It was the down slope so I went fast.
I was 9th.
Then, I sprinted.
So, I was 9th.
I did a great work.
Then, it was my moms turn.
My mom was fast than usual.
Then, I went to the Suzuka Motopia.
Suzuka Motopia is an amusement park.
I did the kids bike, and more.
These are the photos.



Sounds fun, right?
Oh!
I forgot to show you the map.
I wrote with the pen on the map.



Sounds great, right?
Any way, this is the Suzuka map.
There are attractions, foods, and goods!
There is the Motopia`s family!
You can come to see Suzuka Motopia.
There are towns, too.
Like the Kochira`s Putti town.
Any way, I will say Bye bye.
Bye!!!



Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...