6/21/2021

Among us Update!!

 Hello!

I was always writing The adventure of Yukkuri!

But, It finished in the last episode.

So, today, I want to show you an update of Among us!












First update is going to be the 15 players lobby!
Among us made a 15 players lobby, it was 10 players lobby ago.







This 15 players lobby is amazing, you can play more funnier, and suspicious...

Next update is going to be the color.

Since the 15 players, there was 12 colors, but now it is 18 colors including, Tan, Coral, Banana, Rose, Gray, Maroon!








And Among us said about the future roadmap.

Among us will add new roles, like Sheriff, Scientist, and so on.

And The new 5th map!

And new cosmetics!!

And more!

I am really looking forward to that!


Bye!!!


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...