6/02/2021

The adventure of the Yukkuri #9

 ??? : I'm Shizuha. I'm the one who moved the Among us. Sorry about that.

Leo618 : Don't worry that, Shizuha.You use a bow.

Shizuha : Yeah. I can also use a sniper.

Mikazuki : Let's get on the helicopter and move!

BLUMBLUM!

The helicopter moved.

Leo618 : .............

Mikan : ..............

Leo618 : Uh....... I have a really bad thing to say.

Mikan : We need to go!

Mitsuki : To where?

Leo618 : To my time!

Mikazuki : Time?

Leo618 : Yeah, me and Mikan Time warped from 2021.

Mikazuki : What is like on 2021?!

Leo618 : It is like a big city right here.

Tatsuki : So that means you want to go back to 2021.

Leo618 : Right.

Mikan : So, I wanted to say, we want to make a Time machine!


To be continued...

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...