6/01/2021

The adventure of Yukkuri #8

Leo618 : URRRR!

Soy sauce slice! The slice of Crescent ! Sun's howl!

Mikazuki : I'm tired!

Mitsuki : Me too!

Leo618 : Me three! How about the guns team?

Mikan : No ammo left!

Reimu : Me too!

Cowboys : Me three!

Leo618 : What should we do?!

??? : Here! Get this rope!

Leo618 : Who is that?!

??? : UP! Helicopter! I'm Tatsuki from up!

Leo618 : Tatsuki! I'll get up!

Everyone get inside the helicopter.

Reimu : Great! There is a helicopter gun! Let's do this!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!

But the monster died.

Leo618: Oh, great.Now we have nothing to do!

??? : HAYAH!

The monster died.

Leo618 : Where is that from!?

??? flied.

The helicopter landed. 

Everyone except ??? : Who are you?!


To be continued...




0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...