6/04/2021

The adventure of the Yukkuri #11

 Leo618 : How do we get a coo coo clock, and an alarm, and a computer and a lever?

Reimu : There's an alarm in the Frontier.

Leo618 : Great! But, can you get it?

Reimu : Yeah! With this cowboys. Let's go!

Cowboys : Yeah!!

Leo618 : How about a coo coo clock?

Shizuha : I know a shop that has a coo coo clock. The shop is called "Sennin".

Mikan : Ok, I'll go with Shizuha and get it.

Leo618 : Gotcha. Now a computer and a lever.

Mikazuki : How about taking a lever from the helicopter?

Leo618 : If you can do that, Tatsuki.

Tatsuki : No problem! Take it!

Leo618 : Thanks!

Mikazuki : There is a computer in a base, I think.

Mitsuki : That's right!

In the base-

Leo618 : There is no computer....

Tatsuki : Yeah.

Mikazuki : I think it is stolen.

Leo618 : NO!!

Mikazuki : But we can make a computer from a helicopter?

Tatsuki : Use them! I will support you!

Leo618 : Thank you so much!

After an hour.....

Tatsuki : We made it!

Leo618 : Great!


To be continued...

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...