6/27/2021

My art created at Affinity Designer!!

 Hello!

Today, I will show you an egg-cellent art!

Created at Affinity!


1. Cute red fish



I call this masterpiece, "Cute red fish"!
Because it's red, and it's body and the mouth is so cute!!!
The bubbles are also great!

2. Minecraft

Ya know, this is really Amazing!

There is Dirt 1, Dirt 2, Rock 1, and Rock 2!
I can mine all those!
A Masterpiece.

3. This bird is angry!

I'll say, It is not "Tracing"!
I made by myself!
Ok, never mind, this is the bird who is angry!!
The masterpiece, Angry Bird!

4. Face Icecream!

This is a melting face ice cream, 2 scoops!
But there is no face for the cone....
The masterpiece, "Melting ice cream"!

This is the finish for the part 1.
Bye!!!!




0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...