6/19/2021

The adventure of the Yukkuri #17

 Leo618 : OK, the ingredients are Ok.Now we need to make it....

Mikan : Hm......I think I have an idea.

Everyone went to a town called, Spare-explosion.

Mikan went to the Town's mayor, Osamu.

Mikan : In our period, Osamu knows how to make a time machine.Hey, Osamu!

Osamu : Who are you?

Mikan : I'm Mikan, this is Leo618 who came from 25 years future! We time slipped to right here!

Osamu : WHAT?! Time slip?! Tell me, how did you time slipped and, What did you do in that time?!

Leo618 : Uh..... We forgot.

Osamu : WHAT?! I know how to make a time machine, but I don't have the ingredients!

Mikan : In case, We have all of them!

Osamu : What?! You have a diamond, gold, a coo coo clock, and an alarm, and a computer, lever, and a photo booth, some woods, and metal?

Mikan : Sure we do!

Shizuha : Everyone helped each other and collect it!

Osamu : Why do you need to collect it? Do you want to make a time machine too?

Leo618 : Sure we do! Because I want to go back to my period.

Osamu : Ok. Let me get those ingredients.

KACK! KACK! KACK!

To make a Time machine takes two months. 

While those two months, Leo618 killed many of the monsters.

Osamu : Hmm..... Great!

Osamu made the time machine.

Leo618 : Great!!!

To be continued....

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...