6/13/2021

The adventure of the Yukkuri #15

 Leo618 : Hey everyone! Sorry for making you waiting!

Reimu : It's ok!

Mikan : Sure!

Leo618 : The Ingredients are done to make a time machine! ........

Leo618 : Who is that black... me?

??? : Hey. Nice to meet you. I am Dark you. While you are time slipping , I was created. I am the boss of these monsters. But you kill all of them. So, I will kill you in once.

Leo618 : WHAT!?

Mikan : We should fight!








Dark Leo618 : If you can.

FSAA!

The cowboys had a damage.

Reimu : Cowboys!

FSAA!

Reimu also get some damage!

Reimu : AAA!

FSAAA FSAA FSAAAA!

The cowboys died.....

Reimu : YOU!!!!

Leo618 : I AM REALLY ANGRY TO YOU!!!

FSAA!

FSAAA!

FSAAA!

Mikazuki : Me too!

FSAA!

Mitsuki : ME TOO!

FSAAA!

It is the fight of katana by 3 - 1.

But, Dark Leo618 attacked all of them!

Big damage to Leo618 and Mikazuki and Mitsuki!

Leo618 : Oww..... How do we kill!?

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...