6/20/2021

The adventure of the Yukkuri #17

Leo618 : Great!!!
Mikan : Ok, is that the real?!
Osamu : It's real!
Shizuha : .................I think it's the time to say good bye.
Leo618 : Yeah.....
Reimu : But you 2 were amazing! You helped me!
Leo618 : Thanks....
Mikan : It is time to go!
Osamu : I want to go with you too!
Mikan : Ok......
Reimu : Farewell, Mikan, Leo618....
Shizuha : See you...
Leo618 : BYE Everyone!
Mikan : Bye!!!
Osamu : Say cheese!
Leo618 : Cheese!
Mikan : Cheese!
PSYWONN!
The Time machine was gone.
Reimu : .........Let's go, everyone.
Tastuki : Yeah..
Mikazuki : ............Should we go to a pizza restaurant?
Mituski : Yeah.
PSYWONN!
The time machine landed 25 years future.
Mikan : My house!
Leo618 : Our house!
Osamu : WOW.......It is neon.....
Leo618 : Oh!
??? : Hey, Leo618, Mikan!
Leo618 : Professer Osa......mu?
Osamu : What?!That is me?!
25 years future Osamu : WHAT?!
Leo618 : Yeah, Professer, listen to this. We time sliped to 25 years ago, and took Osamu to now!
25 years future Osamu : .......Wow.......Speaking of time sliping, I put a portal into your house.
Leo618 : WHAT?!
Mikan : WHAT?!

----FINISH----

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...