10/26/2016

I did so many things today.

First, I went to Umeda.
Then, I cooked snacks.
The teacher helped me.
I think it is very good.
There were many other snacks, too.

Then, I went to Pokemon Center and to Tomica Shop.
In Pokemon Center, I saw Master balls, stuffed Pokemon, notebooks & files.
I found a Pokemon game, too.
It was fun!
In Tomica Shop, I played with Tomicas, how to make Tomicas but my mother said “You can't make that ".

Then, I went to medical check.
I went to Horikawa shogakko.
Inside there, I did ear check, eye check, heart check, mouth check, things like that.
After that, I check the size for the uniform.
Then, went to a big outside gym.
I played with the iron bar.

Then, I went to Tenpozan koen to catch Pokemons.
Tenpozan is near from Osaka-ko station.
In Tenpozan koen, there is a lot of rare Pokemons.
But, there was no new Pokemons.
After that, I took the Chuo line to go home.
Inside the subway, I evolute some Pokemons.
I will watch Pokemon’s animation.

I felt exited because there were many fun things for me.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...