10/02/2016

I drew animals.

What did you draw?

My mother give me a animal drawing learning book.
I tried to draw copy it.
It was animals containes like pig, elephant, pony, suruil, hippo, rabbit, wolf, fox, kangaroo, koala, whale, dolphin, lion, tiger, cheetah & killer whale.
I was good at drawing animals.

How did you draw?

I draw with pencil, note book, animal drawing learning book because if I don’t have animal drawing learning book, I can,t draw animals neatly.

What is the best drawing?

Pig is the very neat because I drew it slowly and looked at the book carefully.

How long does it take?

It takes many 3 days because there were many animals.
I felt exited.
I want to draw again!
Next time, I want to do neatly than now.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...