10/29/2016

I practiced cycling for tomorrow.

I practiced cycling for tomorrow, because tomorrow I am going to join a bike race.
Before I practiced, I ate octopus dumplings.
The best speed was 00. 07.22.
That’s fast.
I raced with my mother and father.
I was faster than my mother.
My mother used stopwatch.
When I arrived at the top, my father raised his hands to sent a sign to my mother to stop the stopwatch.
Do you know how to start continuing a hill?
You have to break with the break one side, then you have to step on the pedal very hard.
Then, you have to stand while your 2 feet are on the pedals.
Then you sit down, and before that you don’t need to break anymore.
I will do that tomorrow.
My father said “If you are the champion at the race you can do your favorite thing".
I want to be the champion!
I am feeling exited for tomorrow.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...