10/30/2016

I joined a bike race.

Today I joined a bike race.
When I woke up, I thought it was night but my father said it was 5:00 so it was morning.
I woke up at 4:00 because Mie is very far.
We went by car.
I was sleepy in the car.
Then, we bought our breakfast.
We bought at Family Mart.
I ate nothing in the car but I ate pancake before the bike race starts.
It has maple and butter in it, and it has 2.
Lucky for me!
I ate soup and a yummy rice ball.
Then I joined a bike race.
My father said “If you are the 1st, you can watch 2 pokemon animation.
I tried to be the first but I was the 5th.
I raced with a girl.
A boy won 1st.
But it was okay because I got a big snack and I can go Mc.Donalds as a reward.
It was fun!!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...