10/21/2016

I did Science.

I did Science today.
We made an Optical Illusion.

If you spin this fast, what it will happen?
It mixes 2 pictures.
Do you know why?
Because your eye sents a message to your brain.
That’s why the eye sents to your brain.
Do you know what we need?
We need 2 pictures, white papers (a little bit thicker then the 2 pictures), glue, straw, tape, stapler and scissors.
Next, do you know how to do it?
You need to cut 2 pictures with a scissor first.
Then, you have to cut 2 thick white papers.
Then, put 2 pictures on the 2 thick white paper.
And glue it.
Then, take a thin straw and a tape.
Then, take the 2 papers and put them on the straw.
Then, you must take a stapler and around that, you must staple it.
I felt exited !!!!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...