10/10/2016

Rock climb

I climbed to Rokko with Kyoko, today.
Rokko is a mountain in Hyogo.
I went by JR Line.
I kept walking for about 7 hours.
I saw wild boar, huge rock, mountain, stream, plants & something strange.
First, I saw Cosmos.
I found many signs and woods on the way to the top.
I found the stream, the stream’s water was cold.
Then, I saw and went across the bridge.


Finally we got to the TOP!
It was awesome view.
We can see even Abeno Harukus.
I climbed up the top of Rokko.
I climbed up for about 931 meters.
The clouds was awesome, too.
Then we rode a cable car.
It was the first time for me.
I felt excited!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...