10/09/2016

Today I will itroduce my rare pokemon.

Today I will introduce my rare pokemon.

What is it?


Pokemon is a TV prgram and many funny monsters appear on it.
Now, I play Pokemon Go.
Pokemon Go is a game and you collect monsters.
Some are cute and some of them are cool.
There are rare Pokemons.
There are many Pokespots in the game,too.
The rare Pokemons I got today are them = Kessie, pigeot, Pippi, zemigame, miniryu & pikachu.

How could I get them?


You must go to a Sakura Pokestop or you must go many people gathering for getting rare Pokemon.
Maybe the rare Pokemon is hiding, so if you saw it, press that rare Pokemon.
When you press that, you must throw the monster ball or superball or hyper ball.
And, if the CP is high, give zuriberry to not run away.
If you use superball or hyper ball, it means the CP is strong.

What was fun?


The very fun part was to get rare pokemon.
I like pokemon because there is the animation and it is very fun for me.
I'm feeling excited.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...