3/03/2016

Today I went to Fukushima school.

Today I went to Fukushima school.
First I wore jacket, uniform & socks.
We went to the park.
We had some kids in the park.
We played jungle gym, long slider.
When we go to Fukushima school, the bus kids ride a TAXI & the not bus kids ride a bus.
In Fukushima school We sung & danced, played & did speech.
We ate lunch at the park.
It was an another Doremi School.
First the Doremi bus was moving but suddenly it crashed but we are lucky because we were riding a train.
The bus kids played in 7th floor.
The Doremi School is taller then Fukushima school.
I don’t know how many kids & I don’t know which one is bigger.
After playing my mother came.
We ride a train.
Then we went to supermarket.
Then we went home.
It was scary & fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...