3/07/2016

I did trial lesson.

New Bus

Today I saw a new bus.
It has 3 & 2 seats.
I haven't seen 3 seats in the real bus.
There was no baby chairs.
The bus was white & clean.
This morning I sat with Hikari.
This evening I sat with Momoka.
The new bus went to Doremi.
The bus is not belongs to Doremi but it went to Doremi.
I think the tow truck man is repairing the Doremi bus.
The bus driver is safe.
He is s]till alive.
First I sat 2 seats then I sat 3 seats.

Trial Lesson

Today for trial lesson we sang nicely.
It was a girl with her mother.
She join  the circle time.
After the circle time we sang the Good-bye song to her.
She was a new friend.
It was fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...