3/05/2016

I did soccer.


Today I did soccer.
Today for soccer I did well.
First I went to Bike festival then I went to soccer.
I ride road bike.
I held the drop handle.
I did a little bit fast, maybe middle.First I ride a train, then I ride a monorail.
I played a bouncy castle.
In the train I did colouring & quiz.
Next spring my father will buy me a road bike.
I really want it but I will fall the bike.
I dribbled fast.
I was tired so it means I am strong.
The train’s line was red.
I played games in the train & the restaurant.
That game was called Minecraft.
The bike’s colour was blue & red.
At night my father did training.
I watched movies.
The movie was called Mario.
It was fun!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...