3/04/2016

Today I can’t go to the school.

Today I can’t go to the school.
I went restaurant called MacDonald because the total’s score was 51 when I type.
I remember the middle line.
I still have to work on up line & the bottom line.
I got a car & it as called Happy set.
It was a toy car with stickers inside.
Soon we gonna ride an another bus.
My father helped me to type.
After we ate MacDonald we went home then we read the paper what I wrote.
I coded, too.
For that I checked how to play only.
My mother went to work but my father stayed at home to work.
I watched movie & I played games.
The movie was called Mario.
The game was called real racing 3 & Geo kids.
I want to watch again.
It was fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...