3/11/2016

I did science lesson.

Today's lesson

Today for Science lesson We talked about St.Patrick’s day.
We had a art lesson too.
We stamped with a bell pepper & now it looks like a clover.
Today it was a fun day!!!

The green people has golds.
The green people is in the forest.
if you look to the green people for 1 second, he gonna go back with his golds.

The big earthquake

In Japan, Fukushima There was a big earthquake.
The tsunami destroyed the all the things expect the big hills.
The adults know very well.
Lucky for me because it was not 2011.
It was a big problem Right?
Some people past away.
They taught first the wall was big but the wave is bigger than the wall. 

Speech contest

I will go to Kyoto.
My father said “ If you won the speech contest.
 I’m gonna buy toy for you & if you don’t won you can go to the restaurant & eat your best food."

Almost it is the graduation day so we must do all time.

It was fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...