3/06/2016

I did soccer.

Today I did soccer.
Today for soccer I went to the park.
Sometimes I change the park.
I did soccer at afternoon.
Today there was no real soccer so my father was the coach.
Today we can't play the soccer game.

Maybe I can play games & movies.
When I want to play games & watch, I must do the Blog fast.

In the morning I cleaned my bathroom.
I cleaned all of the parts.
The bathroom was clean.
In the morning I ate white rice & natto & miso soup & salad & Japanese omelet.

In the afternoon I ate pizza & I take a haircut & I watched DuckTour.
The restaurant as Italy but it was in Japan.
The DuckTour Splashed.

In the evening I cleaned my bike.
I talked on the computer.
There was my grandmother on the computer.
My mother coloured well.

It was fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...