3/14/2016

I did Fire & drill

Fire & drill

Today I did fire & drill.
I was doing nicely.

White day!!!

Today I gave a present for Rei.Y because Rei.Y gave me a chocolate on valentine’s day.

Almost Graduation day

Almost it is the graduation day.
I’m gonna do 2 speeches.
1 it’s gonna be short & 1 is gonna be Cleo & the box & the graduation’s speech.
Next year I’m very happy can graduate & go to my new school.
Me, Bruce & Momoka expect that only the kinders will go to the new school soon that’s why me, Bruce & Momoka are reading the graduation’s speech.
We are gonna dance Funky Santa (FS).

Speech contest (yesterday)

Yesterday it was the very special day for me & Yuna.
Today I have the pen called Kyoto Sanga F.C (KSF) I got the pen yesterday.

Feeling

It was fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...