3/13/2016

I did speech contest!!

Today for speech contest, I did Cleo & the box.
Yuna did Cleo & the box, too.
Yuna performed well.
We were in the stage.

I went to Kyoto by Osaka subway, then we took Hankyu, then we took Kyoto subway.
When I came to Kyoto there was no hills.

The teachers were Masae sensei & Yoomi sensei & Mr.Marty & Mr.Matieu & another Eriko sensei & Perapera school teachers.

After all the speeches finished I got a flower because I did a good job!
And I got 1 book.

I ate RA-MEN.
I was very lucky because on the Gyoza it had chocolate sauce on it.
I haven’t eat that yet.
I went to the book store.


Today It was rainy so we are lucky because we bought an umbrella.

It was a big day!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...