3/12/2016

I did soccer.

Today for soccer There was a new teacher.
I tried a lot but I didn’t goal.
I was the white team.
My legs were hearting but I keep going.
The teacher was a little bit new.
My legs were heart so it means I am little bit strong.
I rode a bike.
My bike was a mountain so in the mountains I am the 1st.
My mother rode a road bike.
Tommrow is the speech contest!
The stage is in Kyoto.
It is a little bit far.
Yesterday on snack time the kinder’s teacher said on the microphone said “Do you have snacks?"
Doremi’s memory’s are the Christmas Recital & my birthday.
I like Crazy Santa on the Christmas day.
on my birthday my grandmother & grandfather bought me a toy &
my grandmother & grandfather was able to go to my house.
Doremi is always fun!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...