5/06/2018

Hawaii Day 6

Aloha everyone!
I love books and I buy many of them.
Guess how many books I bought.
If you guess 1, lift your  left foot.
If you guess 2,  lift your right foot.
If you guess 3, lift your thumb up.
If you guess 4, lift your both thumb up.
If you guess 5 or more, say the answer.
Ready..
I will say the answers.
Ready..
📖📖📖📗📕📙📘
Count the emojis!
And count how many books I have on the picture.

Look at those books!
If you want, I can give you many books.
100?
Yes.
📖📕📖📗📘📙📘📘📘📗📗📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📕📕📕📕📕📕📖📖📗
What the heck is the emojis?!!
I can't read.
Ok.
Take some books in the picture.
No!
So buy some in the library!
Ok.
And mostly.....
I love books.
And I love the library!
Bye!!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...