5/03/2018

Hawaii Day 3

Aloha!
I am still in Hawaii.
And I knew that mango was in Hawaii.
It was really good!
I also find a really good Haribo in Target.
It is called the Haribo Starmix.
I found Nintendo Switch games and Play - Doh!
And today, I did barbecue.
It was raining a little bit.
But it was really yummy!
I ate hard meats.
And American meats are the best!
I think those were from the cows and the horses.
I'll show you the picture.
My father was controlling the grill.
It was my first time so we didn't know how to make a fire in the American grill.
My father also made mushrooms, red bell pepper, and other things.
You want to eat?
Sure.
Take a bite.
Here you are.
🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖
Emoji?
I can't eat emojis except for magicians.
Any way,

Thank you and bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...