5/07/2018

Hawaii Last day!

Aloha!!
Hawaii.....
Last day!
How are you?
I am a little sad.๐Ÿ˜”
Why?
Because it is my last day of  Hawaii.
But I have lots of fun today.
I rode the 24 inch bike.
I rode with my mom and dad.
I went to Kailua.
I rode 40 kilometers!
Pretty cool right?
I was riding the flat bar, so it was difficult to ride.
But it is easy now!
I rest at many places.
There were many slopes.
It was hard there.
It was!
Hard.
And the beach were really beautiful.
I did an adventure.
After I went to Kailua, I rode a bus.
It was really cool that it can place bicycles.
And in there, I slept there.
Rent some bicycles?
๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ
Emojis again!
I can't ride!
So buy a bicycle!
Better.
Buy the coolest bicycle!
Yeah!
I bought the 100000$ bicycle!
Thank you and Bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...