5/18/2018

Fun fact

Hello there!
Are you smart?
If you are really smart like my father, you can solve a riddle.
So if you are smart, why don't you buy Zelda?
That's a good idea!
But of course, you must fight monsters.
But today's topic about fun facts.
I will say one.
Do you know that horses stand when they sleep?
Cockroaches that lived 250 million ago were big as today's house cats.
You can buy smart shoes that give directions by buzzing your left or right foot to signal which way to turn.
One type of owl in Australia barks like a dog.
In Japan, KFC gave away iPhone cases shaped like giant chicken drumsticks.
A New York City artist invented a waffle iron that makes waffles shaped like a key board.
A man in Illinois, USA built a Pick up truck that looks as if it has been flipped upside down.
I gave you many facts.
Can you say one or many?
You are smart.
Maybe I know.
Many are from the Weird but True 7.
Have fun!
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...