5/27/2018

Camp

Hello every one!
What did you did this weekend?
Go to a park?
Going to a beach?
Well, I go to a camp.
I sleep in my sleeping bag.
I had lots of fun there.
First, I go with the train to a station called "Otsu".
Then, I went to the camp with the car.
It was the place that on the side, we had a river side.
The water was cold.
Brrr!
I played many thing such as throwing rocks in the cans, playing with water and I played Nintendo Switch too.
I played Zelda.
And I come with my friends.
I played inside games in the tent, too.
I played tramp.
I did the speed.
I also played tennis out door too.
It was fun.
I did camp fire, too.
I did BBQ, and other things.
I also helped a little.
I could stay 1 day.
I was happy.
I want to go again.
And it will be my memory.
I will say Bye.
Bye!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...