5/20/2018

Introduce my games Nintendo Switch

Hello!
Does anyone have a video game?
I have!
3DS?
No, I have a Nintendo Switch.
I have Puyo Puyo Tetris, Splatoon 2, The Legend of Zelda, Over Cooked, and other.
Now, I will introduce my games.
Puyo Puyo Tetris = This is Puyo Puyo Tetris.
Those squishy kinda like jellies, those are Puyo Puyo. Those blocks,  hard blocks are Tetris.

Splatoon 2 = This is Splatoon 2.
In turf war, we put ink on the ground and the opponents.
Which team ever shoots ink on the ground more than the opponent's, that team is the winner.
We have many weapons.
We have bombs that when the bombs bomb, the ink will come out.
It is a really hard work.

So today, I will say Good bye but I have a question.
Can you make a really cool game?
I want to make Puyo Puyo Tetris with 10 people.
I want to make  Splatoon 10.
I want to make a really cool game with The Legend of Zelda.
Zelda is a puzzle game.
You must fight opponents too.
Over cooked is a cooking game.
You must serve and make foods.
I think it is great when your friends come.
I want to make a little hard Over cooked.
But that, I want to do when I become an adult.
So, that's all.
Thank you and bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...